Guy Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definition of crazy

Another cracker I particularly liked the instant rapport between Guy and Amy Williams !
    DEFINITION of CRAZY?
    You know you are crazy when .....? Answer ...When A lady who hurtles head first down hill at over 90mph on a tea tray says about you " I only just met guy .....He's craaaaazy !"
    Classic !

Comment

guy Martin

Just exploring the forum and found this lot yeah he's a lad. but then again are'nt all motorcyclists ladies included. Any how father xmas bought Guy Martin biography really good and as you might expect down to earth.

Comment

Guy Martin

A great character, just like old Fred Dibna, real people not the mass produced plastic people, that seem to abound us today in general.

Only problem i have is de scrambling his dialect and speed of conversation, perhaps i should ask for sub titles , but that would make the programme twice as long.
        I await a comment from the Captain Mainwaring now. A Happy and trouble free life for 2015 to everyone
        Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 01/01/2015, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Guy rides Britten, Moorland Blue and Pink?

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

awesome

One of the greatest riders on one of the best bikes. Truly awesome.

An inspired post.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Hyde View Post
              One of the greatest riders on one of the best bikes. Truly awesome.

An inspired post.
              Couldn't have put it better myself!
              My all-time favourite bike. At least he didn't stall it!

Thanks for sharing, Brian.

Comment

amazing bike - wonder if the I should copy that exhaust on the QUB !!

Perfect combo - Guy Martin on the Britten !

Also read his book from cover to cover - twice - just in case i missed any gems !! and have to admit i have 2 copies - paper back and hardback

Favorite Quote - on the move from primary school with Mr Acum (clearly a top head) to the big world of the local comp.....of the Kirmington Kids "We were all a bit thick .. but knew how to lift heavy things "....Priceless !!

Comment

My son Owen (ex-Griffon 380 #267)) gave me that book for my birthday. It's a brilliant read.

I spoke to Guy briefly at a Silverstone CRMC race meeting in 2013 - perfectly approachable type and just like his down-to-earth television persona.

Hell of a rider too!
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Slightly delayed Mainwaring here!

Your telly should have sub-titles switchable from the remote - ours has because Linda uses them sometimes.

Have a word with Matron (or perhaps you are not paying enough for your home!)

Also just read the GM book. Previously I thought he really was a bit weird (as he claims) but having read the book, I realised he is just like me (apart from the bike riding bit). Oops!

Comment

GM

I like the way he describes himself as just a truck mechanic. A true engineer. More so, as a man that keeps a Merlin engine in his lounge.

Comment

A great bloke!

A real character is Guy and a marvellous ammbassador for bikers in general.Someone described him in these threads as"daft as a box of frogs", well our son comes from the same ilk! Have a look at his web site and see if you agree........ www.c90adventures.co.uk starider
                        Last edited by starider; 26/07/2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I see that our Guy is off to the Bonneville salt flats, to have a crack at the land-speed record as well!! he will probably win that as he is determined Guy

Comment

No he's not. Bonneville Speed Week cancelled again owing to poor salt condition. Dogsbody

Comment

Should have gone to Pendine sands in that case

Comment

Working...
                              X