No announcement yet.

New Member from Wiltshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Villiers engine listing 340B was a 31A used in the 24TAS and the 888B for the SAS. Most other 31A engines went to Bond for the MkF mini car although Cotton took 400D and 863E for its Corsair

Comment

Further to Rob's article in LL about T C Hillier and his 1959 24TAS, the frame number of that machine is 1535, Charlie's being 1534. The Hillier machine also had a 32A from new, 863B/179. It left the factory in February 1959.

Comment

31a, 32a, 31a, 32a, 31a, 32a, 31a, 32a.........

......anyone know the score so far.....I've lost track.....

bRiAn.

Comment

Some useful threads.....

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the forum!

In case you haven't seen come across these threads yet, here's a few that I'm sure you'll find helpful in getting to know your Greeves 'Scottish' 24TAS.....there are many more, but these will be a good start for you.

Hope these threads will prove interesting, helpful and informative, and good luck with your Greeves!

Brian.
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 11/08/2018, 11:51 AM. Reason: Links added.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
            ......anyone know the score so far.....I've lost track.....

bRiAn.
            Agreed, Brian, but charlie`s last comment was two yrs ago, this is an old thread updated.

Comment

Looks like I lost the thread as well mate.....

......oh well, perhaps he'll read it anyway......

Brian.

Comment

More for the 32A camp.... I know it is written in foreign, but I think we can get the gist
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X