Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still smuggling budgies.....

Hi John,

Yeah, just about mate.....Been having a few 'lycra' related issues recently though, and the treatment just isn't working for some reason....

bRiAn t.

Comment

It stopped......

Dunno why.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Close racing!

Just one of many from the races at Marks Tey.
        Attached Files

Comment

Round 1 results and race report

Many thanks to Graeme Smith for posting on FB........
          Attached Files

Comment

Why no feedback for Kim's 'helmet cam' footage.....???

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
            All,
            Hope you enjoy....following video is my first helmet cam ! - next time I will work out how to edit...........

I will get more vids of race 2 and 3 later in the week - assuming this is of interest - hopefully it gives you a little idea of the pace of and passion and some insights into the riders in the championship...remember this was the warm up non points scoring race after a long lay off!! - the racing is going to be good this year !!
            Cheers Kim

22nd March Marks Tey..............followed by Percy Tawn pre 60 1 lap - till barrel comes adrift :)

p.s my new metal hip held up............arm pump was the killer !!
            At the risk of sounding like a Meldrew, I cannot believe that I am the only one to express appreciation for Kim's stirling efforts in posting his first attempts with his new helmet cam for us all to enjoy.....

Where is the encouragement for Kim to upload footage from upcoming meetings, if this is all the feeback he can expect...?

Sorry, but I just don't get it, especially on a 'friendly' forum like this one....

Please do keep up the good work Kim, because it IS appreciated, and in my opinion this is a fantastic new additional 'service' for the forum that you're trying to develop, and that's not withstanding Mike Eustace's previous stirling race footage efforts, of course.

Brian, being 'devil's advocate' (again.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
              At the risk of sounding like a Meldrew, I cannot believe that I am the only one to express appreciation for Kim's stirling efforts in posting his first attempts with his new helmet cam for us all to enjoy.....

Where is the encouragement for Kim to upload footage from upcoming meetings, if this is all the feeback he can expect...?

Sorry, but I just don't get it, especially on a 'friendly' forum like this one....

Please do keep up the good work Kim, because it IS appreciated, and in my opinion this is a fantastic new additional 'service' for the forum that you're trying to develop, and that's not withstanding Mike Eustace's previous stirling race footage efforts, of course.

Brian, being 'devil's advocate' (again.....)

Well said Brian....

Keep up the good work Kim

Scotty 151

Comment

You're too quick for me, Brian, but thanks for the nag anyway, although I've only just had chance to catch up on Kim's sterling work!
                Thanks a bundle, Kim. Keep it coming, old mate. It was almost like being there in the driving seat, playing your video, which is just as well in my case, having ducked out on the real thing!
                Because of that, I am eating my earlier words, now, by the way, about giving Dave Harper all the support he deserves for his superhuman dedication in keeping the Championship series going! Thank you, too, Dave ........... and Michael for previous filming (especially that from the driving seat of my Hawkstone!).
                Last edited by johnrunnacles; 25/03/2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks Thommo Scotty and JR

Much appreciated and glad u liked it !
                  It looks like it will be a hotly contested championship this year so I will do my best to get up in the mix ......for longer !!

MAylandsea should be good in less than 2 weeks time and then a welcome return of the championship to Sproxton ( located inconveniently close to nowhere .. But a cracking scrambles track ! )
                  I will get some other Marks tey footage of race 2 and 3 and will post it when I can
                  Cheers Kim

Comment

Great vid, well worth doing, and the quality is good too! I was resisting watching it for purely selfish reasons - I was totally jealous that I failed to get there for the 1st race of the season!

Watching it had fired me up even more, so I'm raring to go for the rest of the year, and I've even entered Sproxton! Kim, do you just drive up on the day or do you camp?

Andrew

Comment

Carry On Camping.....

Originally posted by Andy Z View Post
                      Kim, do you camp?.....
                      .....he will when the 'Special M/B Lycra Onesie Riding Suit' I'm currently knitting for him shows up in the post.....

.....tee hee....

bRiAn t.

Comment

Cheers Brian - Just what i've always wanted !!

Andy - not planned that far ahead - but likely to "camp" as too far for a day trip !!

Comment

Do we need passports to go that far from Essex?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                            .....he will when the 'Special M/B Lycra Onesie Riding Suit' I'm currently knitting for him shows up in the post.....

.....tee hee....

bRiAn t.

Brian, I'd lend him mine but he's about 2 feet taller than me!

Comment

Coventry is nice at this time of year.....

Well dang me poons............I thought you said 'WIDER' on the (Moorland) blueprints Andy......Now I'm going to have to start knitting.....all over again.....

Oh well, at least three of us offered Kim the courtesy of some feedback for his efforts.....

Brian.

Comment

Dare I say it? He got more than that to his misfortune with the MDS on Facebook!!
                                Last edited by johnrunnacles; 27/03/2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X