Greeves Championship 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Championship standings - Trophy Winners

Final Championship standings - Trophy Winners.......very close in the top 6 ...........held off the Griffon Slayer by a point after 12 rounds and 24 races
    Attached Files

Comment

• Final Championship Points from Dave Harper

Attached are the full points standing and also list of all those who rode as well but did not register for points (only a tenner - hint for next season !)
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for posting Kim.

Interesting to see how it all ended up..

Well done for all the regular riders whom all certainly have earned there silverware...

Gary Smith had to really put in the effort to take the championship ahead of a close runner up and ex champion Matt McColough..

Whats weird is I got a 6th place trophy in the hawkstone class awarded to me on the day and the results say 5th? Also I didn't get a challenger award but came 6th??

I'm sure Dave will be in touch..

Scott

Comment

• Looks like we may have been dished out the wrong Hawkstone Class trophies on the day, Scott. Happy to do an exchange if that turns out to be the case. Will you be going to the Christmas Cracker meeting?
          Last edited by johnrunnacles; 24/10/2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Maybe JR

Il let you know mate, I might go just as a spectator...

Scott

Comment

• I'm not riding but if you do decide to be there (with my trophy), let me know on here straight away and I'll bring your trophy so we can do the swap.

Comment

Working...
              X