No announcement yet.

100 mile Scramble, Mortimer Classic MCC July 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another from later in the session when it was easier to ride and drying out One of the Felixstowe Flyer
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	57114
    Punchy 336

Comment

Thanks for posting that one Rob, it was probably that very moment that caused my groin strain, amongst others from that day! Oh well, all in a good cause, thankfully the team rallied around and we managed to finish, albeit well down the pecking order. It seems that JR's rain dance has at last worked wonders, 'cos it seems it won't be wet this year, so no excuses for a poor showing then! I just hope Brian's flask of iced water can cope with the soaring temperatures currently being experienced. That's if he's remembered not to delete it.

Comment

Yes adrian, the heat is going to be an issue, iv`e been acclimatising myself by doing 2hr sessions in the oven every evening......

Comment

Nice one Dave. I hope Mr Muscle was involved somewhere, just to ensure a nice clean finish,you understand!

Comment

Ice cubes being frozed, fridge ready, wash bottles ready, camera ready........I'll probably oversleep.....

Comment

Dave I hope your stints in the oven have you wearing the traditional 'Boil in the Bag' leathers for the true classic Betty swollocks effect Hang onto your Meatballs!!
              Punchy 336

Comment

Glad you are coming brian!, but please don`t wear your mankini in the pit area this year!, it tends to water down our hard men image.......
                On a more serious note, has everybody had thier regs back, i know its early for mortimer, but i`ve had nothing yet...

Comment

Just read that one rob...., crispy is the new buzz word..

Comment

Not riding Saturday, but my entry has arrived, hope they are watering that track

Comment

Just to let you know mine arrived earlier this week also.
                      Punchy 336

Comment

Good luck to Hawkstone Heroes!!

Good luck guys - go for it...............Will miss the racing on Saturday - I will be over for the Greeves on Sunday morning tho - and if need be will kick you all out of the beer tent in time for practice

Comment

OK, who is riding, and it what catagory? Will they tighten up the rules so the slowest bikes don't retire, leaving the quicker ones to gain advantage over those slow ones still racing?
                          Sorry you won't be with us on Saturday Kim, have a good one on Sunday.
                          Last edited by Brian Catt; 18/07/2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I am riding on sat & sun brian, 250 greeves (ish) for the sat event in the hawkstone heroes, i`ll see you all there.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Dave.....can't all be Hawkstones though?????

Comment

Brian sorry I've been a bit slow but there is 3 other Hawkstones and myself with the 250 Griffon, so I may well be surplus but will ride if there's team that's short.
                                Punchy 336

Comment

Working...
                                X