X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortimer Scramble

Hi Brian,
    you were very busy on both days by all accounts snapping away,
    I know what they mean now by mad dogs and Englishmen, riding in the mid day sun, both Rob and i enjoyed our Sunday there although Captain Mainwarings stamina and enthusiastic approach was better than mine, I wanted a photo of the event but forgot about the Photo people at the meeting until I got home, does anyone have a phone number for them? I spent most of the 3 races I did on the deck, over enthusiastic but will look forward to another meeting.

Comment

Dick, I'm not sure if the Official snappers were there on Sunday, they certainly had a notice to that effect up on Saturday. I took about 10 pics on Sunday, only 1 of a bike! The local show is going into a BMW/Subaru phase and most of the local bikers and classic car mob seem to go elsewhere.

Comment

There is a link to one of the Sunday photographers in my post no 70 above.

The Mortimer Club website has a number of galleries and more pictures will no doubt appear in the next few days. It already has pictures from the Saturday 100 miler.
        John A - 268

Comment

Dick if you follow the link in John boys post and register you can view and purchase pics you want. I had a look yesterday and spotted several of you guys . In particular a great shot of cap'n Mainwearing exiting the woods and flying through the air at great speed . ( assume a trick of modern photography !!
          Seriously though all credit must go to Rob on his first ever scramble at the age of xx ! An amazing show of skill and bravery as befits our glorious leader !!
          Cheers Kim

Comment

Photos

There is now two more albums of Photos from Sunday on the Mortimer website. They can all be seen without registering and without being obscured by watermarks.
            Last edited by John-Boy; 28/07/2013, 03:47 PM. Reason: To add link
            John A - 268

Comment

Working...
            X