X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy doesn't do it for the money.....

Wotcha Dave,

......talking of rolling the dice ()

I would highly recommend this book; http://www.amazon.com/That-Near-Deat.../dp/1409138976 I think the key words in the product description are 'life affirming...' A cracking book.

Just to put some perspective on all this....I was speaking to a mate of mine today, just back from a tour in Helmand.....can't say too much, but let's just say in a pic I saw he wasn't exactly wearing regulation kit.....in fact he was 'unrecognisable' (think fake tan)........he's after a new bike.

Now that IS dangerous......RESPECT.

Brian.
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 11/10/2014, 07:19 AM. Reason: Spelling....

Comment

gary

gerry always says "our kid" from bristol lol

Comment

Bristle

Originally posted by Dick F View Post
        Hi keith, as you mention you lived in Keynsham between Bristol and Bath, i allways remember listining to Radio luxemburg in the evenings in the 60s and hearing that annoying advertisement for the Horace Batchelor infadraw football method of how to make your fortune, life was full of cons even in those days
        Ooh Arrr!! Back in them days I were ridin an Ariel Arral and drivin a Vauxhall crestal. Lol

Comment

Is that Keynsham spelt K E Y N S H A M ? Dogsbody ( yes, I am that old )

Comment

Bike stolen

BIKE THIEF GETS OWNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju7Vu4Oa4zE

Comment

This is a bit off subject...BUT

The trails are getting crazier too, way too many 4 wheeled machines out there going crazy speeds and not paying a bit of attention to any thing much at all!!

A lot of the trails out here are 2 way and just wide enough for a 4 wheeler...add the new side by sides etc and its demolition derby off road for us dirt bike riders!!!

I love to get the rpm's and speed up too, especially on the old 2 strokes, BUT I am always watchful of other riders ahead and behind me....Used to be anything on 4 wheels stopped as the bikes on 2 wheels with much more flexibility to get around, or at least everyone slowed down ...now its just get out the way quickly or I'll run you down because I have 4 wheels and you 2, and because its easier for you to run off the trail and get back on!!

Okay rambling Tammy got it out, LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X