No announcement yet.

DOO96B where is it now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the bike Igor Ashwell's widow was asking the whereabouts of is actually 24IN200. I wonder what number the frame bears now? Maybe it will turn up one day. Does anyone know Maurice Hunt? I wonder why she was asking of its whereabouts, when it was she who sold it to Mr Hunt?

Comment

Maurice is a GRA member and I have emailed him about this but not received a response...

Comment

Thanks Andy. All grist to the mill....

Comment

Some more news on DOO96B the real one. Its apparently safe with a GRA member in the South West he has owned it since the early 1970's and it was confirmed by Andrew King at that time as the genuine bike. It is unrestored at present time but the owner is hoping to start a sympathetic restoration soon. He tells me he does not have a V5c or old buff logbook for the bike, and not being active on the forum was unaware of the the fact that Alan Scott has the V5 on the 'Anglian' bike registered as DOO96B. He was aware of the other ISDT Challenger 24IN200 that has also been wearing the DOO96B rear number plate. So clearly Mr Scott needs to talk the the member and get the paperwork sorted. I can pass on members contact details if Mr Scott would like to contact me by PM.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by John Wakefield; 27/03/2024, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X