Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUB Ignition

Hi Robbie,
    if you search there are some other threads on this one...........Choices are - you can use or refirb the Motoplat (suggested source in one of the previous threads) or upgrade. They work fine and of course are the original part.
    If you arer looking for an upgrade...I can recommend the PVL. I now run PVL's on both my current Griffons and will do the same on the Mk2. Terry Sewell of TDS supplied them for me. They save a little crank turn weight as no flywheel - and are reliable and fast......but not cheap. Terry supplied with back plates already adjusted to fit the Griffon
    PM me if you need any further details
    Cheers Kim

Comment

Pics of the new arrival

Find attached pics of my old mans QUB MK2 - ready to be stripped down....

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

parts back from polishers...

few parts started to arrive back....

looking good, a mix of vapor blast, light polish and mirror polish

see link

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Robbie,
          Starting to come together nicely...........reminds me to chase for my swinging arm to be finished !!
          Cheers Kim

Comment

i do know of a complete mk2 griffon for sale .been in the family for many many years and stored in a dry garage.give me a pm or ring artie 07990861597

Comment

Progress update

Comment

500 qub !!! Running

The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online

Comment

Working...
                X