Ident please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeves Championship Tie decided by Rock Paper Scissors Game

Bert outwits Basil in the inaugural game of Greeves' Mounted Rock Paper Scissors - by holding back and waiting for Basil to show his "Rock" first

Comment

NIce game

Stone ... Paper ... Scissors!!!

I wonder who always wins?

Lol

Comment

Basil to brian, if bert don`t stop throwing them darts at me!......i`m off ome....

Comment

Bionic Basil, The £12.6s.2d Man ($6,000,000, cost adjusted!)

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
          Now for the decider as to whether we take on Basil to partner Brian. Paper, scissors, rock?
          Watch 'em Jonah....they're nicking your material......

On a...ahem...topical note....

Basil; 'Don't be scared Vic, I'm armless really.....LOOK!' (...as Brian tries to see where the quick release button is located, with the next race in mind....)

Bert; 'Oooh Basil! You are awful........but I like you! Yes, you may have a works bike...at cost!'

Brian; 'That 'long range petrol tank' prototype is just silly Bert! Why didn't you just make a bigger tank.....?!'

Brian.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 08/10/2014, 09:43 PM. Reason: Pic attached again....

Comment

Imitation is the highest form of flattery

No problem, Brian. It makes a change to be the one on front, especially when it's Kim who's behind (eh, Kim?)

jonah #461

Comment

Sorry john, but i did actually post that as the first joke, but removed it, as no one else was joining in.....

Comment

I guess it comes down to how you tell 'em, Dave. Timing, and all that ........ ?

Hope you're well, by the way?

jonah

Comment

I`m fine thanks john, but that material was penned under the influence of last years xmas present, my bible.. the jimmy tarbuck... how to make em laugh guide......... be lucky..

Comment

Latest Viewing Figures, Just In....

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
                    Timing, and all that ........ ?
                    Hi John, Dave, et al,

I worked with a drummer like that once.....we had to give him a calender in the end.... How do you know when a drummer's knocking at your door? The knock speeds up.....!!

Thanks to all who DID join in on this 'zany little thread', great effort chaps. Nice to see that 12 members can generate 730 + 'views' between 'em.....

Brian.

Comment

Always a pleasure brian, & its nice know, that all those years ago, bert & the rest of the workforce, purposely went out to pose for these photos, so as to keep us entertained in later years.....
                      As most cap comp contributors will know, most of berts organised pics have been used, but there are still two missing.... will they turn up, we can only guess....

Comment

Quite amazing really - posed in the 60's and 50 years later are entertainment! Now in the 21st century with PC's, i phones, tablets, DVD's and about 10.000 TV channels who would have thought it?!

Still, I suppose B&W pics of a long-gone work force and way of life are a lot less trouble than all that technology. No moving parts for a start!

Comment

And if the worlds internet system ever irretrievably crashes it will all be lost.

Sobering thought! Fire up the printer!

Comment

Don't be silly, the internet cannot cras..............

Comment

BGS Article.

Originally posted by Sean Bowers View Post
                              Very interesting article Brian, Thank You

Sean.
                              Hi Sean,

You're most welcome, and I'm pleased that you enjoyed it-me too.

Brian.

Comment

Indent Please,

Dont look now chaps but the Fuhrer is trying to call us

Comment

Working...
                                X