No announcement yet.

Ident please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant guys....., but there`s a hundred more jokes in that pic!........throw your hat in the ring...

Comment

Fashion Week.

Brian wasn't very happy being dragged away from his development work in the 'Chicken Shack' to help test Bert's new range of 'Greeves Rider Wear'......

Basil; 'Don't think much to these jackets Bert.....the elbow armour on this 'Country Gentleman'(TM) one won't stay in place!'

Bert; 'Stop whinging Basil. This 'Commodore'(TM) model hasn't got any elbow armour at all! I thought it would make it more comfortable to wear down the pub, so people would know that you are a real motorcyclist!' Mind you, I'm fed up with the laces coming undone on these 'Derri Boots'(TM)* all the time.....

Meanwhile, Vic gets busy with the needle and thread on Brian's 'Racing Bloke'(TM) one-peice, which failed after the third jump.....Brian; 'I'm watching you with that needle Vic.....!'

Basil; 'At least the 'Sports Beret'(TM) is comfortable Bert, but these ear straps don't half chaffe under pressure......'

Bert; 'Right! That's it! Stuff it, we'll just bring out the 'Body Belt'(TM) instead.....!'

Brian; 'Sorry Bert, but I ain't wearing no corset.....I prefer to go 'Commando'(TM).....!!!

Bert; '%&*@% &%*$@?^ %$&@:*& $£&^@+$ !!!!'

*NOTE; Derri boots were never manufactured by Greeves, and this information should be regarded as spurious and disregarded, regardless.

Brian.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 06/10/2014, 03:50 PM. Reason: Pic attached.

Comment

Now for the decider as to whether we take on Basil to partner Brian. Paper, scissors, rock?

Comment

Good one!

Hi John,

Had to be done I'm afraid.....

No, really, I AM afraid..................

Brian.

Comment

So you should be! Welcome back, mate!

Comment

FETCH! / 'Quack!'

Bert; 'Why did you have to bring your neighbours dog along Vic? I'm getting fed up of chucking this ball for him.....And where's your left boot disappeared to Brian....?' (see pic 2....)

Or;

Bert; 'Hark! Is that the sound of reindeer I hear in the distance....?'

All; 'No Bert, it's a frost duck....' (....groan!)

Brian.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 06/10/2014, 03:54 PM. Reason: Pic attached (again!) new page etc (and another pic!)

Comment

Tie-dye.

Bert; 'Brian, where's your tie you scruffy oik! We're all wearing one for the shoot!!'

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
                Its not actually in the original pic if you look closely as it crosses the border of the pic which Brian C has scanned or copied with a digi camera.
                Bert; 'Well get it on then! And why are all of ours black, white and grey, while yours seems to be a kind of faded dark olive green colour*.....?!'

Brian.

(*Clue....)

Comment

Basil to brian....... i tell you mate... if bert don`t give me a works ride, then i`m gonna hit round his other ear.....

Comment

Clip round the ear 'ole....

Ha!!!!!

Good one Dave, well spotted.

Comment

Berts just about to point at basil & say .... that`ll never catch on......wearing your cap.... back to front.... it looks beastly....

Comment

South Benfleet Bugle Headline

Yet More Innovation From Greeves

As Vic prepares to attach the auxiliary HT cable to Basil's GONAD (Greeves Off-road Nebulosity Adjustment Device) boost system, Bert prepares for the screams. Meanwhile, Basil steels his hand to overcome his natural instincts whilst Brian ponders if that 'First' at Hawkstone Park really is a foregone conclusion!

Comment

High Tension.

Nice one Rob!!!!

Brian.

Comment

I must remind you this is a serious forum.

Comment

Hee hee

Basil says do you want to see a magic trick?

Others. Ok

Basil. I'm going to make the object in my right hand disappear......

Others. it's still in you hand?

Basil. Look behind your left ear Bert..

Comment

Cuddles.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I must remind you this is a serious forum.
                                But I AM being serious mate....I really DO want my own Walrus.....

Hi Scotty, good one!

Brian.

Comment

Working...
                                X