Air filters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air filters.

Hi all, is there a known foam air conversion for the griff t/ports, i still have the paper units..., what does everyone else use.
    Also, just out of interest, whilst looking at why the early clutches were so stiff, i noticed whilst playing around with the g/box clutch arm, that the angle it pulls from is half the problem.
    The farther out the c/arm operates at, the easier the operation, & i`m talking about moving it out considerably, amazing results, but as the outer cover will not now fit, you have to cut & dog the c/arm to allow for fitment.
    You can now use the clutch with two fingers, which is what i`m just about to stick up to neb engineering......

The later Griffons had a longer clutch arm than the earlier ones , any of the foam filters will work , as long as they are the same size as the original Fram filters .

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
      The later Griffons had a longer clutch arm than the earlier ones , any of the foam filters will work , as long as they are the same size as the original Fram filters .

Chris
      I never knew that Chris regarding the arms!

We use Uni filters over here. Work well.

Thanks!
      Kenny

Comment

Working...
      X