Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos

An update on the pics

I checked the account and their all for public viewing. If you go onto flickr and search for deskhead under usernames all the pics come up.

Hope this helps

Comment

Silverstone Photos on Flickr.

Hi DH,

You beat me to it....! I was just in the process of doing exactly what you just suggested....

Here's a direct link to your pics, and thanks for your kind offer to email them to anyone who's interested in seeing them.

Explore Deskhead’s 7 photos on Flickr!

Surprised you didn't think of that one John...... But at least you can see the pics now...

Brian.

Comment

Thanks Brian I did search Flickr under Greeves Silverstone, but as the title was just 'image' I could not find them, not knowing deskheads Flickr name I was unable to do a search on his photo sets. Found them now ok. Its always best to put a few tags to pics on Flickr so they come to light on a search of make or model. I am sure the pics came up when links originally posted.
        I have added the words 'Greeves Silverstone' as a comment on each one so they should be easier to find again in future.
        Last edited by John Wakefield; 05/01/2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Dick Trace-um.

Took me about two seconds to try Deskhead and type it in....you must be slipping John, thought you were 'the master' at that sort of thing....better than me anyroad.....more practice.....

Comment

Bike now listed on Ebay

Hi guys,

Just to let you know this bike is now listed on Ebay and is for sale

Greeves Silverstone 24RDS102 - 251702451462

Comment

Working...
            X