Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbs are both s25/6.

Comment

Never come across a clip mounted needle on an S25. They are normally adjusted by a grub screw working against a spring. Looks like some previous owner has modified things with a needle fro another carb (Amal maybe)

Comment

Float needle is normally just held in by the float on an S25, no clip

Comment

Received front and rear mudguards yesterday. I pretty sure I figured out the front as the sides just need a good stretch to mate to the forks - however I am perplexed by the rear mudguard stay. I had it repaired and moved to its original position, but fail to see how in heck it does anything. Is it used or is the fender just mounted on the front frame mounting point and on the rear loop?

Thanks!

Geoff

Comment

Do to some technical difficulties I experienced putting this together, I missed my enduro. Good thing, as the teething issues continue to plague me (bolts vibrating loose, etc...) that would have made the entire weekend a pain. Better to have it right and work than half done. All in all I needed at least an additional month to complete, and its still not done 100% (wiring is messy, still need to make a heat shield).

That being said, I think it turned out well. Now I need an MCS
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Geoff
              Looks a smart job be well worth the effort when finished
              Gary

Comment

Working...
              X