No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most kind
    I have an open circuit HT coil - primary ok so ordered a new coil now from Villiers.
    as soon as I can get it running, I can listen for noises !!
    Just got to find/buy/make a propstand now - saves taking a brick with me

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Hyatt View Post
      I know I need a speedo cable and the speedo itself
      Thank you
      Speedos are very expensive these days up to 100 pounds, you may also need the drive gearbox that fits into hub, also expensive. So unless you want originality then much cheaper to fit one of the digital cycle speedos, get the wired one not wireless as mag interferes with these. Not only are they accurate for speed but they have other features like trip meter etc. Here is one on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363748719...8AAOSwcqdiHxaD
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 16/06/2022, 08:03 PM.

Comment

That looks a good price and frankly adequate, from memory 2 x pie x r comes to mind to calibrate these.
        many thanks

Comment

Looks like you have it up for sale Richard https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325655520580

Comment

Hello John,
            Yes indeed, after all the work I did and all the help from this forum it reached this stage - very little left to do - my time and efforts are needed elsewhere.
            I apologise for not posting it here before I went straight into Ebay - I would rather it go to someone here who will give it a good home.
            I have looked on this forum, but cannot seem to see a For Sale area - can you please direct me ?
            thank you
            Richard

Comment

For Sale thread is in Members area so as a 'Basic User' you cannot access that. If you are a full GRA member you need to contact membership sec to get upgraded

Comment

Ah ok thank you, hopefully someone from here will see Ebay and it will stay within this community

Comment

I have linked your eBay listing in the 'Ebay' thread on here, but it is in the members area so can only be seen by members

Comment

many thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X