No announcement yet.

greeves help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a 3 speed 8E gearbox on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALBION-STU...cAAOSwj85YPHs~
    Does not look in the best condition though.

Comment

• If you swap to a 3 speed box you will need a different clutch centre plate.. The Albion has different splines..

Comment

• its in OBM under the "un earthed" section , will see what comes up and I will keep you posted , ive now got side tracked onto a MOTO GUZZI

Comment

• Originally posted by craig View Post
          its in OBM under the "un earthed" section , will see what comes up and I will keep you posted , ive now got side tracked onto a MOTO GUZZI
          I will be surprised if you dont get something back from that, Mike WW usually gets responses to such requests. OBM reaches far more people that the GRA.

Comment

• nothing so far , there is a article in dealer news this month by mike Jackson who worked for greeves

Comment

• thanks for the piece in the mag

Comment

• not a single word , the mystery deepens

Comment

not a single word , the mystery deepens
                  Bit surprised a Mike WW usually gets the message out. it rather looks like the bike has no real significance other than being first registered by Invacar. Presumably just one of many bikes registered in the company name for loan to the bike mags etc. & later just sold off to a private owner.

Comment

• i wish I knew who it was sold too , I will keep looking this year then maybe just throw together and ride it for a bit of fun .

Comment

i wish I knew who it was sold too , I will keep looking this year then maybe just throw together and ride it for a bit of fun .
                      Why not put it together anyway, and more importantly get it on the DVLA computor with a V5C. You should be able to do that with the registration record you obtained from Essex record office. Start off by downloading & printing off a V765 form https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...765_150814.pdf

Comment

• may do that , who in the club do I send this form to with the paper work I have ?

Comment

may do that , who in the club do I send this form to with the paper work I have ?
                          John Collard aka 'Druid' but PM him first to check you have all the necessary paperwork, you will need it inspected so you will need to get the bike to John. So may as well take paperwork along at same time rather than risking it in the post.
                          Last edited by John Wakefield; 16/02/2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• where in the uk aprox is he please

Comment

• nothing new , but was contacted by a member who had the same information I have , thanks

Comment

• John is in Essex down near Thundersly area, Terry Sewell could let you know ok

Comment

Working...
                                X