No announcement yet.

basket case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi rds, yeah, see what you mean, the frame has been altered to take a bsa single,250/350/440, the forks i don`t recognise, but look over 35mm, bit of a mixed bag really, clean the tank up, you might get some good money for it, wheels look ok, most of it though not greeves, it might be of interest to a couple of members on here into the bsa conversions, thanks anyway,dave.

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
      Hi rds, yeah, see what you mean, the frame has been altered to take a bsa single,250/350/440, the forks i don`t recognise, but look over 35mm, bit of a mixed bag really, clean the tank up, you might get some good money for it, wheels look ok, most of it though not greeves, it might be of interest to a couple of members on here into the bsa conversions, thanks anyway,dave.
      what do you think tank and wheels are worth? i'm going to break it. to much work i think..

Comment

Hi rds, on ebay the tank, if its in good condition would make around £120, the wheels about the same, conical hubs are hard to find when you want them, swing arm £50, bultaco wheels ( early sherpa ) £100, the frames an unknown, someone might want it because it has been converted, or can be converted further without the worry of ruining a good frame.
        This is only based on what i have seen items the same sell for, it might be higher or lower on a different day... hope this helps.
        Last edited by dave higgins; 13/10/2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
          Hi rds, on ebay the tank, if its in good condition would make around £120, the wheels about the same, conical hubs are hard to find when you want them, swing arm £50, bultaco wheels ( early pursang ) £100, the frames an unknown, someone might want it because it has been converted, or can be converted further without the worry of ruining a good frame.
          This is only based on what i have seen items the same sell for, it might be higher or lower on a different day... hope this helps.
          cheers,
          am i allowed to sell oh this forum being a newbie?

Comment

Originally posted by rids View Post
            cheers,
            am i allowed to sell oh this forum being a newbie?
            Officially no but as the club allow non members to advertise in LL I see no problem with it on here. After all its of benefit to existing members who are looking for parts. Maybe the administrators would consider moving For Sale & Wanted into the 'open to all' section. As you have already put the pics up & mentioned you want to sell, you have already advertised it. Any interested parties can contact you via a PM.

Comment

Working...
            X