No announcement yet.

greeves frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info gents, I have carefully stripped the powder coating away from where the frame no should be but nothing there at all and no sign of grinding or file marks but interesting to know they are trials forks.
    I was hoping they would be roadster forks, I’ve got the urge to go back in time with a 2T roadster.
    I think this might be a project to far

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stickland View Post
      Thanks for the info gents, I have carefully stripped the powder coating away from where the frame no should be but nothing there at all and no sign of grinding or file marks but interesting to know they are trials forks.
      I was hoping they would be roadster forks, I’ve got the urge to go back in time with a 2T roadster.
      I think this might be a project to far
      Dave. Definitely trials forks, roadster forks did not have the brackets welded to legs for mudguard stays, and bottom link loop is the trials/scramble pattern. Maybe best to sell the parts as spares and buy a roadster project. There is a 20DC project on ebay at the moment, all numbers correct with V5c and some work done. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275357852...cAAOSwZ39isdlb
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 25/06/2022, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks John for your help with this, and the other Gentleman for their input

Comment

Working...
        X