• Show
Clear All

• Deano
    replied
    Thank you Ian..

Leave a comment:

• John Wakefield
    replied
    Dave Pink was selling I think a full set a month or so back, He did have a buyer, but last time I spoke to him they had not been collected Deano I will PM you Dave's number.

Leave a comment:

• 350biker
    replied
    Deano
    Nice to welome another Scottish owner to the clan. With regard to Leading Links and info on the Scottish Issue 43 of about 1991 is the definitive one for the info you seek. Sadly I have been unable to get a back number from the club but perhaps somebody on here could send you a scanned copy. Since then there have been other issues with articles relating to the Scottish, suggest you scan through the index files on the website and then ask for any that you think may help. As you have found with your other posts there is a wealth of information out there, just ask and somebody will have been there, done it, got the T shirts.

Leave a comment:

• Colin Sparrow
    replied
    I'm speaking for the Editor here, however I do know that we usually have some back numbers for sale at shows so there is a bit of a stock. It would be pot luck which issues are available. Obtaining a full set would be pretty much impossible these days.

Leave a comment:

• Deano
    started a topic leading link

leading link

Just read my first copy of leading link ... June 2020 can i get any back copies especially any with Scottish info in ....
    and triumph engined bikes
    ... Great Newsletter
    Dean
Working...
X