No announcement yet.

greeves & mortimer 100 miler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, you get the team number, usually 1 up to 25, so cover your personal number with something taped on, and add the team number on that. For the record, nobody got near Jos Goddard in the Greeves Champ races, with Matt McCulloch and Sam Heitman enjoying some real racing for the othe podium places. The video posted by Sam is a real education, with him being able to cut the inside line with the 360 Challenger, while Matt on the 380 Griffon shows better speed, but cannot get into the turns anywhere near as good as Sam. No doubt when you get your new swing arm installed, you will be able to turn in a bit better!

Comment

thanks Brian - that makes sense re. team numbers.....but doesn't make sense why we are asked to provide a number on the application if Mortimer MCC allocate the number

I'll not over think it.

Comment

Paul, I think that is that they need your assigned number for recording purposes with AMCA. You will get the Team Number later and most only put the front number on, with the other plates simply cross taped.

Comment

Are any of you guys doing the sundays racing aswell?

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Hi charlie, yes i am, most people do.

Comment

That’s great Dave, just making sure!

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Hi Charlie, I will be going down Friday night and racing Saturday and Sunday. Making a long weekend of it makes sense to me.

Paul

Comment

I hope there will be some pit passes available for Saturday morning????

Comment

Working...
                  X