greeves & mortimer 100 miler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greeves & mortimer 100 miler

Due to quite a nasty injury to craig mccoo leg, our greeves & mortimer team are down two men.
    Because craig cannot ride, this rules out the teams top rider, his son josh, who has not got a licence to drive the van
    Rather stupidly, soggy has volunteered to take up one shift...... ( the boys a fool ) so we are looking for one more rider to join myself & kim.
    Talent & speed are not necessary, but being able to drink large amounts of lager is a mandatory requirement....
    Any one interested can post up or pm myself, remember its a FUN event & not to be taken seriously, if you can swing a leg over.....consider joining us for a cracking day out.....

Hello there,

If your stuck on someone I’m always more than happy to ride

Cheers Charlie

Rider 522

Comment

Hi charlie, thanks for reply, have you got a amca licence?

Comment

Charlie
        You are in Mate ...joining the infamous Greeves and Mortimer professional Greeves team . just get your race whiskey and beer head together mate you will need it 😂😂😂👍👍

Comment

Charlie's your man, Dave. He comes highly recommended ………. even though I say so myself!
          Last edited by johnrunnacles; 08/06/2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks john, great reccomendation then,good to hear from you, all is well i trust, any news on young eustaces h/stone yet?

Comment

You're supposed to be getting in touch with one another, Dave. Otherwise, all's well, thanks. Trust it is with yourself, too?

Comment

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
                You're supposed to be getting in touch with one another, Dave. Otherwise, all's well, thanks. Trust it is with yourself, too?
                john, pm sent.

Comment

Likewise, Dave. Reckon they've crossed in the post!

Comment

Looking forward to it gents - it should be top drawer entertainment if last year is a marker. Glad to be riding this year rather than pit crew- running down the pit lane with the transponder I managed to pull my achilles and loose my car keys ...what a plonker

Kim & Charlie, we can talk tactics at marks Tey on 17th. Nothing too complex I think... ride, booze, sleep, repeat. Squadron leader Higgo, I'm assuming this fall roughly within your gameplan?!

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, I’m in Ireland riding motorcycles and drinking plenty of beer late into the night!! So getting ready for the 100 mile by the sounds of it Kim?

Thanks for the kind comment John, hope all is well! I’m excited about trying the new hawkstone on the 17th

I look forward to it

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Remember guys, the rest of that tree needs pulling down and put on the BBQ.
                        Massively disappointed that I cannot be there.

Can I still send beer and whisky over??

Comment

Don't mention the BBQ, or the Healthandsafety will be alerted! I'll bring several extinguishers just in case!

Comment

Looking forward to it .... griffon should be back together by the end of this week

We have a great team !!! Do we get full Greeves factory supporting crew with Tob and the regalia caravan ?
                            Ps Craig yes to the offer of whiskey 😂

Comment

Evening gents. just filling out my application for the 100 miler and noticed that 'each team member to have the same number'. Is this done in practice - I don't recall from last year. If we do all use the same number, I shout first dibs. You can all share mine - 557

Kim, you missed a cracking day at Marks Tey on Sunday. track was in excellent condition and really fast. Not sure who took the honours in the greeves races, but a healthy number of machines and competitive racing right through the field. I even managed to not fall off - result!

Comment

Working...
                              X