Mortimer 100 miler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
    Roger De Coster's fat cousin would like to thank everyone involved for a fantastic weekend of racing, drinking, and BBQ building / lighting master class by Rob the blow jobber.
    2.35 lap time on a 250cc bike including serious styling and playing to the spectators (fans) is a good time which could have been better if I had stopped falling on my arse.

The only downside to the weekend was that i had to disguise myself by taking my race jersey off when walking around the track so that I was not constantly stopped to sign autographs.

Pm me for signed photo.
    Great Action Pics - and here are one of Roger De Coster's fat cousin Roger de Courcey relaxing with his bear after a hard days racing
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
      Obviously taking over the mantle in ropery from Kim. Must be something about these Griffs that attract them to rope winding!
      Brian I think it is too temping to give em a hand full of throttle through chicanes and exiting bends )

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
        Ohh! you bitch!............u`v changed craig......
        Pic taken before the rope trick.....
        Wow !!!!! nice picture Dave.
        That it, no sarcastic comments, just nice picture and nice bike.
        Bet that surprised you.

Comment

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
          Wow !!!!! nice picture Dave.
          That it, no sarcastic comments, just nice picture and nice bike.
          Bet that surprised you.
          Craig totally agree - fantastic action shot from Higgo. in pre-rope action ...... Here's another one of me this time entitled "Exitting from the woods getting a shift on for Higgo the Hangman "...... oh bugger there I go again !!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice one Kim, did i detect a paddock chair in a rather sorry state ,!!! in the GRA travelers site while i was away canvasing for members !!! on my return this crumpled resemblance of a chair i was informed down to your over exuberance in reliving your race ride.

Also i missed Guy Fawkes fire dancing display, he kept that quiet from me ? any rate his entertainment and costume display did not draw attention of the Police looking for a bearded ISIS member.

Comment

Working...
            X