Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should be my East Coaster wheels with a bit of luck

Comment

Have a read of the wheel-building section in Radco's excellent 'Vintage Workshop' (it's out of print now but I have seen a pdf version floating around on the web). You will soon be building your own wheels, it's one of those things that is easier to do than describe. Mine have all been for trials and scrambles and I haven't had one fall apart yet. Mind you, it could be becuse I don't go fast enough!

Even Dicky Faggetter rides my bike with self-build wheels and even he hasn't managed to destryoy them yet!

Has to be the ultimate self-destruct test!

Comment

What a surprise!!!

The chrome rim I ordered in July 2015 was delivered this week even though I cancelled the order in November 2015. Needless to say it was returned without even unpacking.
        I am pleased that it was taking so long last year and that I cancelled the order, otherwise I wouldn't have met Doug Richardson and had my wheel re-built so expertly.
        Hope you folks who were in Doug's queue have had you re-built wheels back. starider

Comment

I collected my Hawkstone wheels in January, he telephoned me as he was about to start work on them to agree a date for collection. As you say, his workmanship is top class.
          John A - 268

Comment

Just a thought.

Hi, just a thought, if anyone is looking for a 21" chrome front wheel rim, Draganfly now has one in stock,as they have received the one they sent me back in stock. starider

Comment

Working...
            X