2014 Season review.....best Greeves moments and pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
    I will definitely attend this year and would like Dave to be there to challenge him to the longest Griffon wheelie award. I can provide aircraft grade sick bags.
    Craig sounds like a plan............Battlesbridge is organised by Dave Harper - he normally asks for entries/volunteers a couple of meetings before and then you pay a tenner and sign on.....its all flat and easy but you get a lot of track time and the majority of the Greeves boys turn out for it . Will post something on the forum nearer the time..Cheers Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
      Thanks Dick - let's all keep onto the Captain and get you boys out a bit more next year..looking forward to it ..re lines....always at least 3 lines round any bend (2 right ones and one wrong one My favourite is the out to in to out - i did that a couple of times in that race and then Mike pulled the same stunt on me to beat me !! (but use that one at your own risk ) !.............next season I will be wearing my new GoPro (special waterproof version ) so should get some more GRA footage out of the Greeves racing !!
      Hi kim...gp pro eh!..at mortimer, can you put it on backwards, so i can get a bit of air time.......

Comment

alternate proposal!!

let's put it on JR and then we can all get airtime attempting impossible assaults on Runnacles Mount !!!
        ( sorry JR couldn't resist ! )

Comment

I can think of an even better place for it , Kim. Not sure that is what was
          meant by Dave, though, when he suggested putting it on "backwards"!!
          Last edited by johnrunnacles; 14/01/2015, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
            I can think of an even better place for it , Kim. Not sure that is what was
            meant by Dave, though, when he suggested putting it on "backwards"!!
            But john.... a better place!...surely that would block the passage of sunlight eminating from it.........but at least it would save on expensive camera holders.........
            Kim, looks like only three of us were riding last year so far...... i bet someone must have some good pics to show off though......

Comment

Indeed a good thread

Hi Kim and all,

Great thread this, I don't have any pics of me riding last year, I will have to see what I can find though. Maybe Brian got a pic of me?

I'm hoping to do a few more rounds this year

I've got to pick my hawkstone engine up from its rebuild, it should be a flier now.

I've pushed the boat out and ordered a holtworks tank for it aswell, I'm hoping to get it on for the bickers memorial meeting, they have a 20 week wait at the moment...

Regards

Scott

Comment

Please hurry back, Scott. You as well, Michael. It's getting a bit boring watching young Richard taking Hawkstone "youth" honours ..........

Comment

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
                  Hi Kim and all,

Great thread this, I don't have any pics of me riding last year, I will have to see what I can find though. Maybe Brian got a pic of me?

I'm hoping to do a few more rounds this year

I've got to pick my hawkstone engine up from its rebuild, it should be a flier now.

I've pushed the boat out and ordered a holtworks tank for it aswell, I'm hoping to get it on for the bickers memorial meeting, they have a 20 week wait at the moment...

Regards

Scott
                  Thanks for joining in Scotty . You only had a few rides last year but were flying and stylish riding on your challenger . I am sure ice man Catt will have snapped one of you ...good news on the Hawkstone progress should be a cracker ! See you soon cheers Kim

Comment

Something like this????

Scott landing at Maylandsea.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh look there's another regular...

John Asprey at the same place, just a few yards behind Scott!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cracking pics Brian,

The 360 is good at getting the front wheel in the air.....

I have got to get dad's engine done next, his has an ominous rattle aswell, it could prove costly aswell?

Is anybody going to the pre65 agm next Sunday?

Scotty

Comment

Many thanks for posting the picture Brian.

I missed a few meetings last year, twice due to the kickstart lever breaking just before practice (Marks Tey and Gosworth) and once when the dreaded ethanol started to eat my petrol tank at Maylandsea in August (where you took the picture). I had to drain the tank and fuel line before each race and only managed two races.
                          Attached is a picture from the September Maylandsea meeting with my new Roger Enniss fuel tank fitted.
                          Attached Files
                          John A - 268

Comment

Nice one, John, and you Scottie. Looks like you're well sorted, now, John. Hopefully catch you in the new season?
                            Perhaps see you both at the AGM?
                            Last edited by johnrunnacles; 15/01/2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Great 360 style and shiny tank

Nice action shot's of John and Scotty at speed ! You 360 boys could probably ride without a front wheel

This is what riding a Greeves Scrambler is all about !!

Comment

Working...
                              X