No announcement yet.

Dave Bickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another full page in today's East Anglian Daily Times focussing on Dave's stunt work. Also funeral arrangements, for family and friends, with promise of a celebration in September of Dave's life, details of which to be announced.

Comment

Thanks John, that makes good sense, doesn't it?
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

Makes perfect sense to me, Colin. I count myself as a friend, having worked for the Great Man in my teens and kept in touch (sort of) ever since, but I wouldn't want to take up the space and push out another of his best friends at the Funeral.

Comment

Presumably the club will be sending a representative to the funeral.

Comment

On Facebook, Paul has announced the time as Thursday at 1pm. I, and Tony Davis have both commented that it is the time for family and close friends, not the general following. I have no knowledge of the venue, but I would imagine a smallish church that would be overwhelmed by a large body of mourners.
            Paul has yet to reply on this point, but for most of us, the time will be one of private contemplation.

Comment

Precisely so, Brian. We'll all be there in spirit, I'm sure. There promises to be opportunity enough for the rest of us to gather in September.
              The fitting and poignant little ceremony at Battlesbridge fixed it for me. Thanks for arranging that, Rob, and Terry for the Eulogy.
              Dave, in his modesty, would have approved.
              Last edited by johnrunnacles; 14/07/2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Message from Paul Bickers:

Regarding Dave's funeral, we would like to say all are welcome, however we ask that you please be respectful to family and close friends. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X