Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Return Of The Inevitable Slightly Festive Caption Competition, The Sequel, Part1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works Ride!

How about....

Smog was clearly struggling with the handling, and so on the last lap he threw the bike at the assembled top brass, and cried "Stuff this, I'm off to have a chat with Derry about that works Greeves ride...!!!"

....truth is stranger than traction!

Brian T.

Comment

Grand ol' duke of york grrr. I can't get 1 pizza to the top let alone 10,000 of them.

Comment

The chief mechanic exclaims:

"Maybe putting Helium in the tyres wasn't such a great idea after all!"

Comment

its all true!!!!

Dutch freestyle hill climb supremo smog vanderbjilt, starts his fourth & final back flip, before finishing his run with a double pirouet & triple tank slapper....

Comment

Smog has seriously misunderstood the translator as The terrified onlookers could not believe their eyes, spectating at the annual 'Wellie throw" competition .
            Punchy 336

Comment

Ohh s..., J W told me not to fit that that dodgy torque arm from the cafe racer
              Punchy 336

Comment

The Sequel part 1

I will perfect the jump in time for THE GREAT ESCAPE, explains Steve Mc Queen

Comment

Seems that dear old Smog had a son.....He was determined to outdo his Dad's achievements!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now that is going to hurt....

Comment

Working...
                    X