Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
    Kim,
    the reports are that they all had fun in the sun! There are pics of the Trial, but from those, I don't think any Pre-65 Scottish runners would have had any trouble!.....Although one did have a minor upset!
    Serves him right for painting it that colour...
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

• I believe that is called Moorland Green......I was going to post pics of the well-known purveyors of Brit bikes and parts, the Hilgenberg family, but 2 of them had Cxxxxns, so, even if they had Villiers engines and blue tanks, they are not included!
      If you didn't like the Green one, just take a look at this tasty color....sorry colour....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Brian Catt; 12/03/2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• greeves day uk

new to you lot , but it would seem to be a great idea, providing it does not clash with any of the bike events already booked i will turn out and could offer trials s/car tuition on my greeves outfit if any one is interested, will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
          Serves him right for painting it that colour...

Hi Colin.

Another good one for us. I'll be working on a story for you as well... and also add some pics on Frank's website.

Not only was it green, it was bloody loud too...He almost took out Kathy and our Labrador!

Regards
          Kenny

Comment

• Hi Kenny.

Yes please, we always like to hear about Greeves Days. My visit is remembered as a real highlight. Although I still feel guilty about falling off Tony's Anglian...

Of course lynching is too good for people who run over Labradors, just as well it was a "near miss".

(sorry Kathy )
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
            X