Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copdock Motorcycle Show Ipswich 3/10/10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Robert!

Welcome aboard the forum!

Pleased to hear that the show went well, and I've taken the liberty of moving your recent post here for the reason above. Hope that's ok.

Brian.

Comment

Copdock

Any photos Robert?

Comment

Attaching pics.

'Basic Users' can only post pics if they are hosted elsewhere. In order to attach pics to posts users must upgrade to 'GRA Member'.

Brian.

Comment

Attaching Pics

Brian, I think you will find RMB (Robert) is a member!!!

Comment

John,

I know very well who Robert is!

I was refering to the forum requirements in order for basic users to be able to post pics, obviously, and because you had asked for pics from Copdock. I'd previously forwarded information to Robert on the procedures.

In any event, I wouldn't have thought it does any harm to remind any new GRA members to the forum of the need to upgrade as we welcome them onboard.

Of course, it also helps us moderators identify and remove spurious users from the membership list.

Brian.

Comment

Copdock

I visited the stand and took a couple of pics with my mobile phone.of some bikes while there. Don't expect to much but I could try uploading them if nobody else has any.
              Enjoyed meeting and chatting with John Fryatt while there too. Nice chap like us all in the GRA.
              Andy.
              Last edited by starman; 05/10/2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Copdock Pics.

You could always try uploading them onto your computer first, and that way you might be able to give 'em a little 'tweak' (sharpness, contrast, trimming etc) using the inbuilt software?

Anything's better than nothing though, and it'd be great to see some pics regardless. Give it a go a see what happens!

Thanks Andy!

Brian.

Comment

Nice East Coaster at Copdock

Greeves East Coaster CPV 138C (frame No 25DC401B) seen at Copdock in concours area. Entered by David & Gwen Calver, Woodbridge. Photos Dave Deacon
                  Note the EC has a side stand.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by John Wakefield; 22/10/2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Photographs taken at the Greeves stand

Here are the pics taken with my mobile phone at the Greeves stand at the show. Sorry for the delay.
                    Andy.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 02/11/2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Copdock pics.

Great pics Andy, and thanks very much for posting them. Great quality pics for a phone! Nice one.

Some very tasty Greeves on display there Andy. Is that Rob Carrick's Pathfinder I see parked at the back of the main line up of bikes?

Brian.
                      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 02/11/2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                        Great pics Andy, and thanks very much for posting them. Great quality pics for a phone! Nice one.

Some very tasty Greeves on display there Andy. Is that Rob Carrick's Pathfinder I see parked at the back of the main line up of bikes?

Brian.
                        I think the Pathfinder is Dave Pink's.
                        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Pathfinder at Copdock.

Of course......! Thanks mate, shoulda recognised the cleverly (and superbly) painted tank...Doh!

Comment

Working...
                          X