Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copdock Motorcycle Show Ipswich 3/10/10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copdock Motorcycle Show Ipswich 3/10/10.

Any one going to the Copdock Motorcycle show Ipswich Sunday 3rd October?
    I normally go and it would be nice to meet other members.

Andrew.

Unfortunately, there is a clash of dates - there always is! - with the final round of Dave Harper's Greeves Championship series at Maylandsea. Otherwise, there might be a whole host of other Greeves riders there (?)
    It'll be a good day, all the same. Enjoy!
    John R

Comment

Copdock

Robert Brown normally organises a GRA stand at Copdock, I presume this is not happening this year then

Comment

There will be a GRA stand at the Copdock Show and it is being organised by Robert Brown.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Copdock

It need s putting in the 2010 Calender on the main GRA website Colin/Rob

Comment

Shame two good events should be on the same day in the same area near to where I live. I'll go to the bike show this year. Glad there will be a GRA stand there.Will you be going John ?
            Andrew.

Comment

Copdock

No I will not be going this year although I will be in Ipswich that day at the Ipswich Transport Museum. (My other interest buses has priority), worth a look if you get tired of looking at bikes. As for a clash of events not really, as the Copdock show caters more for the road rider although I am sure there will be some 'showers' of nice trials & scrambles models. I know Dave Pink is going probably showing his newly restored Pathfinder. There are a number of GRA members in Suffolk who always support the event, maybe John Fryatt will have 3 LHK there.

Comment

Copdock

I have wanted to go for years but some thing always crops up. I will do my best to get there this year now I know there will be a G.R.A. stand
                I seems that there is little or no notice that the G.R.A. will be at events or have there not been that many this year ? Looking forward to meeting some greeves riders if and when I get there.

John
                Last edited by john downer; 23/09/2010, 08:26 PM. Reason: word left out

Comment

Originally posted by john downer View Post
                  I seems that there is little or no notice that the G.R.A. will be at events or have there not been that many this year ?
                  John
                  I always try to put them in Leading Link in "Forthcoming Events" at the end of the editorial. But with the lead-in time for an issue being six weeks or more it's easy to miss one out.

I have to confess that I omitted to include Copdock in the August Leading Link though.

Sometime soon I'll get back to being systematic about such things, they've been off the radar with my house moves and other personal issues I'm afraid.
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Copdock

Glad that I mentioned the Copdock show on the forum. For anybody who has not been before I can recommend going as there is a variety things to see, good day out. Plus the added bonus of meeting fellow members at the GRA stand.
                    Andrew.

Comment

Colin

I hope you dont think my note was criticism, the L/link and G.R.A. are second to none. I just wonder why anyone who is going to be on a G.R.A. stand dose not post a note on the forum. From what have seen they have a lot to be proud of.

Comment

Copdock

I have spoken to Robert Brown (& indeed he is orgainising the club stand at Copdock but has already got a near maximum of 15 bikes booked. If anyone does want to take a bike they should give Robert a ring (01473 464256)without delay & he will try to squeeze you in. Otherwise you will be in the general bike park.
                        (Colin I have re-instated Robert's tel number as he had agreed for me to post it.)
                        Last edited by John Wakefield; 25/09/2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Copdock

That's a lot of bikes looking forward to seeing them,
                          By the way last time I went it nearly put an end to my love life!
                          [See profile pic].
                          Andrew.

Comment

Copdock Today

Did anyone get a pic of an East Coaster CPV 138C which was exhibited at Copdock today?

Comment

Copdock Bike Show, Ipswich

Hi - Many thanks to members for displaying their bikes this year at the Copdock Show and for their help on the day. It was nice to see so many club members and friends to chat to about our bikes !! Hope you all enjoyed it. Robert
                              Last edited by Brian Thompson; 04/10/2010, 07:26 PM. Reason: Post moved to dedicated thread (Copdock Show) to keep previous thread (DH's Scrambles Series) on topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X