No announcement yet.

Telford Show 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was really nice to meet you at the show Colin, although I would have much rather met Mr Wade. Boyhood hero and all that

Comment

AND I forgot to offer you a cuppa!

Sorry...

I had to leave around midday on Sunday. I hear that Vic Eastwood spent some time with us that afternoon as well.

So I missed a hero also!

Had a long chat with BW tho'
      Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 22/02/2016, 01:57 PM. Reason: Additional info
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

I promised a few more photos, so here's some Telford personalities:

Bryan Goss with his Motocross Special: Bryan Wade with his new autobiography: Peter Smith, Dave McGregor and Dave Bradley enjoying a quiet moment of discussion: sartorial clones, Colin Sparrow and Mike Eady.

Plus: the compulsory Brough Superior shot - waspish Greeves Hawkstone and Inter Norton wizard Ian Bain with his wonderful (and genuine) 1924 Brooklands racer.
        Attached Files
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

I couldn't make the show this year so it great to see pictures of the event.
          Looks like a good show of bikes on the GRA stand, in particular Badgers bike, with the proper (age related) throttle cable loop
          Badger was my hero as a schoolboy and I have some very fond memories of him.

Colin

Comment

Working...
          X