No announcement yet.

Greaves feature at 2016 Kendal Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dave , reckon after Kempton we got at least 14 . Spoke with Dave Harper over weekend and he is sending out an email letter to get responses .... Just putting together a distribution list of email addresses got all the Greeves riders ..... Btw can u PM me yours and will make sure u included ...

Comment

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
      Fantastic news Kim, Your idea of an inter am rematch with the west coast boys is a belter. I should have two spare Griffons by next summer for them to use.

Come on Bearing man, jump on a plane if you think your fast enough !!!!

Hey Kim would love to...someone needs to finish last

Comment

Hi Kenny that would be awesome we need to make that happen one day !! And don't worry about coming last Craig will take one gor the team !

Comment

Bike Storage

Being that the scramble is green for go, are there any other members that are linking a holiday in at the time? & more importantly, what are they doing with there bikes?
          I have not tried to find any storage yet, but the last thing i want, is to have to climb scafell pike with a griffon in my rucksack......
          Have we any sympathetic friends up there?......

Comment

Hi Dave,
            Not firmed up my plans yet - but I will try and do a short holiday in the Lakes with Mrs M and the Muppets (aka the Family). We have some rels in the area - they also own and run the Derwentwater Youth Hostel - so I might stay there and may have some options on storage - will let you know plans when I firm them up.

Cheers Kim

Comment

Bet I know who 'Animal' is.....!!

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
              Mrs M and the Muppets (aka the Family)....
              Ha! That made me chuckle Kim....nice one!

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
                Hi Dave,
                Not firmed up my plans yet - but I will try and do a short holiday in the Lakes with Mrs M and the Muppets (aka the Family). We have some rels in the area - they also own and run the Derwentwater Youth Hostel - so I might stay there and may have some options on storage - will let you know plans when I firm them up.

Cheers Kim
                I know that hostel well kim, i`ll ring em & tell them you said it was all right to drop me gear off...................

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                  Ha! That made me chuckle Kim....nice one!

Brian.
                  Glad they make you laugh mate...they only normally make me cry

Comment

Working...
                  X