No announcement yet.

Dirtquake III - HAwkstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter wants me to wear the outfit in the picture below, but I'm inclined to borrow a chicken suit from one of my mates. Its a character from her favourite Japanese TV show! What do you guys think?

Either way, looks like a really great event.
    Attached Files

Comment

Andy, go with your daughter & wear the suit....but..best have a shave mate...u`ve let yourself go a bit.......

Comment

It's Z-Man!

Great pic Andy......!!! Respect!

Pray, what are your special powers, oh Mighty Z-Man? I see that you wear the Secret Mask Of Kryptonite, and the fabled Moorland Blue Cape Of Mystery.....I've only ever seen faded old bromides before, covered in the dusts of time, and sadly they just crumbled upon exposure to the atmosphere....

No one would believe me Andy, they said I was deluded....making it up that they even existed.....or, as the great Prof. Unwin may have said.....all in all, just a great big figble-box of my imaginationly, infactipode......Oh wellies, knoty-thinkoe besty fofo, and squareforth......keepy smiley, keepy smiley!

But seriously (.....!) great pic mate, and at least it looked liked the arresting officer could see the funny side.....But hang on a minute......is that a Tazer he's got in his hand......

Nice one Andy, I like your style!

Brian.
        Last edited by Brian Thompson; 09/12/2014, 07:57 PM. Reason: Extra drivel....!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
          Brian, that trike can`t be kims....no gaffa tape...no cable ties, everything looks secure & you can see the paintwork....no its definately not his.........
          UR right looks to smart for me !! LOL

Comment

Rob and Dicky's Secret Weapon.....paint secrets revealed.....!!

Honestly.....you guys are so fussy!

If you look really closely, you can clearly see the fresh paint that Rob and Dicky so carefully applied over all the mud....

Brian.

Comment

Working...
            X