Dirtquake III - HAwkstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtquake III - HAwkstone

Check out this video of Dirtquake III - and you will see in the ladies race a HAwkstone no 2 ........ from 12 mins in....Looks fun !

Mr Porky Presents Dirtquake III: Scratching in the Dirt featuring Guy Martin. Guy gets to race something oddball in the dirt and he's not the only one. Dirtq...

At the Norfolk Arena Speedway Stadium, Saddle Bow, Kings Lynn

Comment

Dirtquake III.

Great film Kim!

People having fun on bikes (AND a Hawkstone.....YABADABADOOOOOO!!! )

Quote of the clip....."To make things more difficult, we're racing in furs.....!!"

That Gary Inman has a lot to answer for.....

Brian.
      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 08/12/2014, 07:42 PM. Reason: Links added.

Comment

What about a GRA outing to Dirkquake 4!

Great summary any body else fancy having a crack at this one next year ?
        I could ride the QUB wearing a Bob the Builder outfit !
        What would u guys ride and wear ?

Comment

It would have to be a vmax kim, but only if i was dressed as a chicken.....for safety reasons of course....

Comment

Wot....no Harley......???

I'm shocked Dave...... Thought you'd wanna go down the Hardly Ableson route, just like Guy.......

(Fair play to Guy, he'd got that thing going alright.....!!!!)

....and Kim, check this out! You can get a REAL Bob The Builder bike now!!!!! Can I have it? Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I.....

bRiAn.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Brian Thompson; 08/12/2014, 07:59 PM. Reason: Pics attached.

Comment

Good point, i did not think about using my hardly ridableson....but do they allow tractors to enter.........great pic......
              Last edited by dave higgins; 08/12/2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Team Bean's Secret Weapon!

In that case, I know what Rob and Dicky will be entering.....

Brian.
                Attached Files

Comment

wheres all the mud?

Brian, that trike can`t be kims....no gaffa tape...no cable ties, everything looks secure & you can see the paintwork....no its definately not his.........

Comment

Brilliant Brian keep me coming !!

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                    In that case, I know what Rob and Dicky will be entering.....

Brian.
                    need some suggestions for Punchy, Adrian, griffon slayer , the vicar et al !!

Comment

Team GRA, Dirtquake IV.....

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
                      need some suggestions for Punchy, Adrian, griffon slayer , the vicar et al !!
                      Hi Kim,

Well, after giving this much thought (3 whole minutes worth), I can offer the following for your consideration......

I couldn't find much for Punchy, although this classic pic of him of remonstrating with a photographer bears giving an airing here.....What a legend!

Griffon Slayer needs something a bit special for this event...complete with automatic Gnome Prodder, naturally.....

The Vicar, well the daily loaf springs to mind......we all gotta eat mate.....

Adrian? Well, all I know is he'll be bringing his usual pit crew to clean the mud off between heats......cool or what!

Brian.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Outstanding Brian

I would be happy to be Adrian's spanner man if he had a crew like that !!
                        Let's seed if we get more. Volunteers and then u can come up with pics for them. ... Don't be shy lads !

Comment

More pics?......are you SURE?.......REALLY??????

My pleasure Kim.......although that should put them off quite nicely.....

Reckon I've got my own ride sorted.....

Brian.
                          Attached Files

Comment

It doesn't look like they had much black in the mixer when they painted Adrian's bike.....

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                              Good point, i did not think about using my hardly ridableson....but do they allow tractors to enter.........great pic......
                              Tractors 'r always welcome in Norfolk...
                              Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
                              X