• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed that fellas

But watch out! as once again featherlite dickerson goes round big Kim
    Punchy 336

Comment

Lol
      Not worried when feather lite Dickerson goes round me !! It's when you need my hold you up around slippery corners service !!!
      If you need a tow from my QUB suggest you just grab
      The adjacent elbow !!!
      For those of you reading this who aren't ( stupid enough to be)scramblers I don't wish to convey the wrong impression of Punchy apArt from that ghastley featherlight outfit that should be banned ) . He is an absolute gent . This is the guy who in a greeves race at Marks tey a few years ago got a blinding stArt was in second place with me right up his tailpipe . He lost it coming off a nasty right turn off the middle of a jump and proceeded to swerve violently all over the track and fall off right in my path . I somehow got round rather than over him ......yet it was Punchy who came over in the Pits afterwards to check that I was OK . Happy to race you any day !
      Cheers Kim

Comment

Thanks for brightening my day, you two. I have to confess that I was quite oblivious to your on track exploits, so is even more amusing. Just be careful though, that you don't wash too much of your dirty laundry, or anything else, in public. At least not before 9pm.

Comment

Working...
        X