No announcement yet.

Jack Thompson Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don`t think Adrian deserves a cup for his efforts Brian!, after all, i`ve heard it was only a " small turn out "!!!!
    The entrants at the scramble, i mean...

Comment

Nice one Dave
      Have to admit after all these years Bruv that it wouldn't have mattered which haven you picked as on closing of the hatch door I tipped the jcb driver and he headed off in your direction with a broad grin on his face.......
      Punchy 336

Comment

Originally posted by Punchy View Post
        Nice one Dave
        Have to admit after all these years Bruv that it wouldn't have mattered which haven you picked as on closing of the hatch door I tipped the jcb driver and he headed off in your direction with a broad grin on his face.......
        Cheers Bruv! You're getting as bad as the other two, Brian (Stetler) Thompson and Dave (Waldorf) Higgins, I'm convinced the're a couple of script writers in disguise! They crack me up anyway, if you'll pardon the expression. And I do apologise to the originator of this thread for taking it slightly of it's original intent, even though the humour may have reached new heights, or should it be depths!
        Nice one Brian, just where does it all come from!

Comment

The Truth Is Out There.....!

Originally posted by ADickerson View Post
          Nice one Brian, just where does it all come from!
          Adrian, you must know the answer to that by now.....

To be fair though, as it's also what most portaloo contractors say in the aftermath of an 'event', perhaps they don't know either.....and they're the experts.....!

Brian T.

Comment

Working...
          X