Maylandsea Sunday 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
    They're probably better known in Suffolk, Richard .............. Haywards Pickles, bottled in Bury St. Edmunds!
    OK, so who are you going to nominate for "Greene King"?
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Best ask Punchy, Colin. His is the genius behind it all!

"Burstall Bomber"
      Last edited by johnrunnacles; 31/08/2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

How about womble? He does live in Wimbledon now

Comment

Nice one Vicar oops Scotty also like the nickname 'Blacksmith' for Graham. Him and Flyer also had a tangle at Mortimer so I think it will be the fiery furnace for flyer if they have another coming together

Another suggestion for Mike is ' Reynolds' given the frequency and frustration he's had with shedding the chain

Or to me 'Slave Driver' maybe appropriate given the amount of times me and Higgins were forced into pushing him up and down the pits at Mortimer the other week,

Keep em coming chaps
          Punchy 336

Comment

Reynold's Nice one Punchy, Slave Driver is a good one too given the never say die attitude he conveys I think I lost count of the number of times he uttered the words "Just one more kick" when it stubbornly refused to start. Mind you I didn't see any such repeat of events at Maylandsea so perhaps it's all sorted now. If it starts as well at the next meeting then how about Fixer!

Comment

Working...
            X