No announcement yet.

Battlesbridge 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I give in! I forgot these as they were in a different file.
    Attached Files

Comment

Roadster pics

Thats Dave Pinks Tri-Greeves (now with steel tank) & the 200cc Honda Greeves that I saw at Gt Yeldham a few weeks ago. Its owned by a non member in the Hadleigh area. Not seen the red Essex 151 VUR before, it too has a steel tank due to ethanol probs I assume. Its a Hertfordshire reg. I assume these last two were in the general enclosure rather than in the GRA area.
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 06/07/2011, 07:10 AM. Reason: More text added

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
        and more...
        Thanks Brian for taking these.....and also thanks for snapping me (#275 - Greeves QUB) in an upright as opposed to "Prone" or "Crashed" position....much appreciated ..........Boy it was slippery if you went off the line onto the green grass !! - Track was even tighter and twistier this year ....but a lot of fun - so thanks to Dave Harpur for organising again - I know he put in a lot of effort and was there thurs fri and saturday sorting out !!

Cheers Kim

Comment

Kim, Yes, it was slippery! I took several shots of Dave Savile on his Tribsa during one race where he was well away in front. I put the camera off and he dumped it on the last lap! Funnily enough, the grass-trackers weren't broadsiding much, most of them were just wobbling round on the scrambles lines.

Comment

Looks like all had a good day , I had hoped to get there but spent five days in hospital instead .

Maybe next year .

Chris

Comment

Nice pics Brian.
              Andy.

Comment

Working...
              X