What a good idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a good idea

Having, in the past 7 years been the owner of a Nissan NV200 diesel van, of which I have nothing but praise, having been in earlier times the rather proud (?) owner of such vans as the Ford Thames (3 speed with high differential 0-50mph within a decade), yes a classic full of fond memories (!!), a Vauxhall CF (great vans provided you weren’t short of cam belts) and of course a goodly number of different marks of Ford Trannies yes a bit like racing early two strokes compared with today’s metronomic bikes (Yawn), Despite my regard for my diesel powered (Renault engine 1449cc cruises all day at 80mph full loaded and 45miles +mpg) I am inundated with offers to sue the makers for misinforming me ( Did I ask?) claims to it’s green, save the planet credentials.
    No win, no, fee, unless you read the small print, too complicated full of legal jargon you poor sods will never understand, so we sent you a ‘plain English’ versions which omits the possible liability to you as a claimant if it goes, to pardon the vernacular, ‘tits up’.
    So thinks I, when I bought my Greeves Silverstone, two stroke racer back in the early 70s was there any claim I could have against the manufacturer, to wit Invcar or Greeves or whoever, for selling me this planet destroying monstrosity.
    The simple answer is NO and as Greeves did make profit out of this I have felt that I, and others in the same position should sue this company for millions in compensation for being so hoodwinked.
    I shall go for double compo as I re-bought the bike after selling it the first time.
    Thus I have engaged the well known, if not infamous, council of ‘Sue, Grabbit and Run’ as extolled by that veritable tome ‘Private Eye’.
    So sign up now and get squillions in compo.
    By signing up you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? etc
    ​You know it makes sense

Feel free to sue Greeves Motorcycles Ltd, lay off Invacar.

Comment

Working...
    X