Google quiery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google quiery

Until recently when I searched by Google a small box at the bottom right hand corner of my computor screen appeared highlighting the info being searched, this could be clicked to take me to the relevent information imbedded within a page, thus avoiding searching page by page for the relevent information I needed.
    In the last few days this 'box' does not appear. What has happened. I found this a really useful feature. Looks like I have deleted something.
    Any computor buffs out there know the answer?

I run a Mac, not a PC, but it's unlikely that you did anything wrong or deleted anything. It may have been an errant keystroke that just turned off some functionality.

You may already know this, but this might work as a semi work-around for you.

When googling the word "greeves," for me the second listing on the results page is:

Greeves Scramblers and Desert Racers
    Dedicated to vintage Greeves Scrambler (motocross) and desert race motorcycles.
    www.kivas.com/greeves/ - Cached - Similar

On the last line, next to the web address is the word "Cached." Clicking on "Cached" will bring up a webpage that has the word "Greeves" (your search word) hi-lit everywhere it appears on the page.

It's not exactly the same thing you described, but might help a bit.

...or you already know all this.

Connal

Comment

Working...
    X