Spell checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell checker

The spell checker is a bit of a pain, requires a down load fron www.iespell.com
    not too happy clogging up my laptop memory with all this crap, & possible spam. So you will all have to accept spelling mistakes

Spelling errors are part of the charm of forum life. You can always pretend that they're deliberate just to keep everyone else on their tows...
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

I wouldn't worry John! They've all been having to put up with my sppeelyng for ages! An to think I used to bee a kolledge lektorer.......(grayde 1 too!)

Apporling, I know! I dunno, teachers today eh?!!!

Brian.

Comment

....annd dait errers Mr Sparow!! (and sentennces sterting with annd!!)

Comment

Annd whye knot eggsacly Rob ???????

Annd, I had a music student once who asked me the best way to keep time.

Annd of course, my response was to suggest a calander......! (He was a drummer.)

Annd yes, it did go down like a roll of lino....(like all of my jokes!)

Boo hoo!!!
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 01/04/2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

spelling

Just download the GoogleToolbar.

Comment

What bugs me is that my AOL based talktalk mail seems to have an American spell chequer, so I spend my thyme re-educating it!

Comment

SpellCheck

Interestingly, some forms of SpellCheck on the latest Computers have gone all PC.......

In the Black Country (although that term is eradicated whenever Councils in Walsall, Wolverhampton, etc try to use it !), the word 'FAGGOT' has sent IT systems into global meltdown. Apparently in the US its a derogatory term for exceedingly effeminate homosexuals, (whatever they are ?).
                So, whenever 'Faggots & Peas' are entered it is translated as some form of Sado-Masochistic sexual practise involving Urine and certain strange men. As to boiling Faggots in Onion Gravy !

If you really want to send shrieks of feminist outrage into the heavens try entering the word 'Fanny'........#

Wierd people these Yanks

Comment

That will be the US spelling of "weird" then Peter?
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Faggots & peas involved in sado-masochistic sexual practice connected to strange men & urine!!, my god!! it`ll be captain birdseye next?.... dave.

Comment

All I saw was "YANK" and "FANNY" so I went looking for the manual. Wasn't in the index.

Must be a later model.

Comment

Working...
                      X