'Tis the season to be jolly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Tis the season to be jolly

Having seen 'griffon380's "Greeves rebuild dog" on another thread, I thought maybe we could show our favourite companion/assistant used on our rebuilds.
    Here is my mate Charlie Dog.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlie -Guardian of my Greeves.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	62839

Remember a Greeves is for life not just xmas.

Colin

Disclaimer:No dog was hurt during this particular rebuild

Hi craig....lovely dog...here`s mine....jesse & one of him as a pup looking for something else to destroy...
    Attached Files

Comment

lovely dog oh & the bike is quite 'andsome

Colin

Comment

Sold the bike colin....

Comment

Bernard and his new bike......

Hi Colin, great thread....!

Not sure if this counts, but thought I'd post it anyway....

Bernard definitely seems a lot calmer since I got him his own bike.......the problem now is how to get him off it......

Brian.
          Attached Files

Comment

Brian have you tried errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Emu oil

Colin

Comment

He looks a bit jumpy brian!...has he got wind, that with the festive season almost on us, that...u`ll be giving him a good stuffing........

Comment

Just make sure you've got a full clip......

Ahhh....I see you spotted the slightly scared/suprised look eh Dave.....

Anyway....just be glad you don't need to put one of these on every time you say 'walkies' mate.....

Brian.
                Attached Files

Comment

But going back to the begining, have to say, thats a very nice challenger you have there colin..very nice job! very well done, near mint condition........
                  I think, this model & the 24mcs were probably greeves finest hour, in the looks department, is it a show piece to enjoy or are you going to venture out on it....
                  Last edited by dave higgins; 08/12/2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Castrolite

For blocked and stuffy noses

Being stuck indoors with a blocked up nose is miserable. Castrolite Oil to the rescue! Just a few drops on a handkerchief is all it takes to help unblock even the stuffiest blocked nose, thanks to Castrolite's powerful natural decongestant vapours. And you can tuck the hanky into your pillowcase at night for soothing night-time congestion relief to aid restful sleep.

For a really intense Castrolite experience, put a few drops of Castrolite Oil in a bowl of hot water, lean over it and cover your head with a towel. It’s enough to clear even the most stubborn of blocked noses.

And there's more to Castrolite Oil than powerful decongestant vapours. When you're feeling achy, try massaging in a few drops of Olbas Oil for soothing relief.

Yo ho ho ...

Comment

This stuff unblocks ANYTHING.......even drains......

Nah.......reckon I'll stick to the hard stuff thanks Keith.......

Brian.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dirt Dawg, in search of a nice loamy berm!

Hey Colin, Dave, (getting back on topic....)

Have you guys met Dirt Dawg yet.....!

Brian.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                          But going back to the begining, have to say, thats a very nice challenger you have there colin..very nice job! very well done, near mint condition........
                          I think, this model & the 24mcs were probably greeves finest hour, in the looks department, is it a show piece to enjoy or are you going to venture out on it....
                          Thanks for kind words Dave, I bought this some 10 years ago to rebuild it, as my dream was always to own a Challenger just like the Britains toy that I had as youngster & maybe go 'racing.
                          Lots of bits missing and you supplied me with a Carb (ta very much again).
                          So I managed to fire it up this year (my mate Charlie dog swiftly evacuated his bowels and shot down the garden at a fair old lick)
                          Still a bit more fettling required next year but I think to fragile to race.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0311.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	57874

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                            Hey Colin, Dave, (getting back on topic....)

Have you guys met Dirt Dawg yet.....!

Brian.
                            Brilliant,
                            Good to see Dirt Dawg has the latest in protective gear and is keeping up with new fangled technology with the latest Go-Pro camera

Colin

Comment

Working...
                            X