Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor

Saw the Doctor today and have been cleared for another three months .

Chris

Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
    Saw the Doctor today and have been cleared for another three months .

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Brilliant news!!!!

Will you be at Mark's Tey on Sunday???

Cheers,
    Andrew

Comment

Great news!!!!

Well done Chris!

Can't tell you how pleased I am to hear that.

Thanks for letting us all know. I know it will be a great relief to your many friends on here.

Nice to know that you'll be able to enjoy Battlesbridge now, and it's a real shame that I won't be able to make it. It would have been great to hook up for a proper natter and catch up.

But the important thing is that you've had GOOD NEWS! Really happy for you mate, you deserve it.

Best wishes as always Chris, and keep on swingin'!

Brian.
      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 21/06/2012, 03:05 PM. Reason: Shhpellyng! (again!)

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Z View Post
        Hi Chris,

Brilliant news!!!!

Will you be at Mark's Tey on Sunday???

Cheers,
        Andrew
        Hi Chris, Great to hear your news, I'm sorry but I''ve only just spotted the post! Presumably you didn''t get to Marks Tey, after the weather over saturday night I think it remarkable that the meeting went ahead at all. Hopefully the weather will be more amenable tomorrow so we can all enjoy the occasion. How long is it since we last met face to face?

Comment

Hi Adrian ,

Thanks for the good wishes , didn't get to Marks Tey , it rained here on the Sunday morning so Igave it a miss.

Last time we met , probably thirty years ago !! .

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow , I've missed it for the last three years .

If I don't get there can you give the handlebars to Druid .

Cheers , Chris

Comment

Crikes Chris, haven't we met any time since! Seems like we might be a little over due to meet up then. Hope you can make it, but no problem if not I'll pass the bars onto Druid, if I can catch up with him. By the way, I've changed a bit since then but I'll be circulating on 335, not sure which one yet, and will arrive in a blue Nissan van! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Comment

Working...
            X