Philip Vincent Film Speed is Expensive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Vincent Film Speed is Expensive

Although a relatively new Greeves owner, I have had Vincents for about 50 years. For the last 6 years or so I have been involved in the making of a film about the flawed genius who was P C Vincent. The Film is called "Speed Is Expensive and is now out on video and will be shown at some cinemas shortly. I attach a link to a new trailer about the film. Enjoy
    This is "Speed is Expensive - New official trailer. Now live on major digital platforms" by SpeedisExpensive on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos…

That looks very interesting, Colin.

Comment

Thanks Ian. I obviously think it is interesting, but you are right. Although it has quite a lot about motorbikes it is essentially about the life of PCV and includes quite a lot of his own personal 16 mm film only fairly recently re-discovered and restored . A number of people in no way connected with bikes, have rated it very highly as a documentary.
      At the moment my copy of the DVD is making the rounds of my neighbours, not all of whom are motorcyclists, by any means.
      I do recommend it, but then I would, wouldn't I. !!

Comment

Sold........I'll have to find a way of watching it.

Comment

Same here! I've just bought the download; now to figure out how to watch it! No time now, I've a pair of re-bushed leading link forks to fit this afternoon......

Comment

Working...
          X