Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A safer alternative to 2 wheels

Thought I'd share this gem with you.

Saw it yesterday & wondered if it might be an April fool - until I realised we're still only in February!

Priced at $20 it could be one of the cheapest ways of enjoying 2-stroke thrills without the associated risks on the road.

A must for the elderly & armchair motorcyclists amongst the membership.(LOL!)

Get 'em whilst they're hot!
    (Snapped from Feb edition of Motorcycle Monthly newspaper).

Cheers,
    John9700
    Attached Files

Superb idea if you want a divorce! What about one in Castrol "R"?

On second thoughts you could put it in your fuel tank (not while lit though) - it would probably ward off the effects of unleaded, ethanol, and anything else requiring mumbo-jumbo...
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Enlightentertainmentment....!

Thanks John!

I've ordered a few to go in my shrine with my 'Thundersley Prayer Mat' (TM), 'Original Bert Greeves Buddha Doll' (TM) and 'Villiers Magic Healing Crystals' (TM) for my daily meditation (medication!) session, as I ponder the great mysteries of Moorland Blue paint codes and the true meaning of life.....

.....Ohmmmm...........Ohmmmmm........."CLANG!".... ..Ohmmmmmm......

Brian the Bodhisattva.

PS The "CLANG" is the sound of two old 32A crankcases being bashed together, as I don't have any 'proper' chimes to align my chakras with....sadly....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        PS The "CLANG" is the sound of two old 32A crankcases being bashed together
        I take it they're a matched pair?
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Tuned to G flat....27 octaves below middle 'c'.....

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
          I take it they're a matched pair?
          ....well....they are now....!

Come to think of it Colin, it does sound more like a muted 'THUNK' than a 'CLANG'.....and considering how warped me chakras are....well, no wonder I struggle wiv 'fings....

...the frequency also seems to have an adverse effect on all the local dogs as well.... Good job the Emu's can't hear it though....they'd go flippin' mental...

bRiAn.
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 04/02/2016, 05:06 PM. Reason: Additional buddhawiserisms....!

Comment

Working...
          X