Shed & Buried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed & Buried

Has anyone seen this show on ITV4 https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/shed-a...es-1/episode-5 (you need to register & log in on ITV Plyer to watch)
    Two plonkers Henry Cole & Sam Lovegrove are the presenters, couple of clueless p***s in my opinion but there are never the less a lot of bikes & even a Greeves Challenger in one shed.
    Another of these reality shows where they aim to buy something at a knock down price, tart it up & flog it for a profit.

I think I have managed to watch 2 of Henry Cole's programmes, and that's enough, thank you...

Comment

I think I am now so ambivalent about these programmes that I only try to see the good aspects of them. A bit like his World's Greatest Motorcycle Rides - if it inspires people to make a journey then it has a positive impact - think how many people were inspired by The long way down (Ewan and Charley).

Comment

cr+p tv

I'm with you Tony. Not seen the show myself (yet).

Rubbish TV is a fact of life. Nonetheless,each to their own.

Are you going to Stafford?

Comment

For me, Henry Cole finally destroyed what little credibility he had when he asked his mate to explain the difference between a four-stroke and a two-stroke. His mate was so taken aback by HC's unexpected (?) admission of ignorance that he couldn't even put together a sensible answer.

The places they get into are interesting, but they don't half miss some opportunities in their quest to buy the most useless pieces of crap...
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Shed & buried

Maybe they should change their format a bit and chase up some of the crap being offered as 'shed finds' on eBay.

Comment

shed and buried

this is dumbing down at it's finest. Really cannot waste the time,there must be a better way perhaps the SNP might do better?

Comment

Working...
              X