• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 stroke moments...

LOL, how romantic, cleaning the wifes carb by firelight

NOW that is LOVE
    Attached Files

Well done Dave! (Hope it was a non-volatile cleaning product..!)
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hi Colin,

Poor Dave sometimes, we were a few day into a week long camping/riding trip when out on the trails I noticed gas seeping out from around my bowl...yup, bowl gasket gave out (when I switched to Avgas didn't realize at first how drying it is)...so Dave, aptly nicknamed McGiligan (a combo of American TV persons Giligan a goofball of Giligan's island and McGiver a handsome quick witted and technical guy a lot like James Bond...my brother gave Dave the nickname when my niece pushed the electric button 100 times to many for the window in the Jeep Cherokee and it was stuck down...Dave got a stick and wittled away at it, removed the panel on the door and propped the window up with it, and put the panel back together.)

Anyway, Dave came through with a silicon fix that lasted quite awhile, cant remember if it was red or the black

YES...I still ramble very nicely

Comment

Feel free to ramble all you like, Tammy. We've all missed it ........... to the extent that we're trying to fill that gap, as you can see ............?

Welcome back!

John R

Comment

Working...
        X