Eleanor the MCS 50th birthday bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleanor the MCS 50th birthday bash

Ms Eleanors 50th birthday party at Vintage Days in MidOH 2013.

YES we all sang happy birthday and we had a cake with her picture on it
    Attached Files

Happy Birthday Eleanor!

Hi guys,

Sorry it's a bit late, but here's a card and a cake from all of Ellie's fans in the UK!

In the key of 'G major'....c'mon you GRA Twangers, after four, (and STRUM!!!)......'Happy Birthday to Eleanor,......Happ....

Make sure she blows all the candles out Tammy....for best results, place cake near exhaust outlet....!

And here's to the next 50!

Brian.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wondered where you had been lately Tammy, obviously planning this bash! How about some pics on here and an article in LL>

Please wish her a very happy day from the Chairman and Committee of the GRA!

Rob

PS - I'll leave the art to the GRA Official Illustrator, Rembrandt Thompson

Comment

BRIAN!!!! Stop eating the crayons....!!!!

I like colouring-in!

bRiAn.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Brian Thompson; 03/12/2014, 11:31 AM. Reason: Tasty snack attached.....!

Comment

And there was me thinking Elanor was a Ford Mustang

Comment

LOL, Awwww shucks

Brian....hehe, just remember what goes in most definitely comes out...

ya'll make me lol and feel very lucky Thank ya'll. Friends we meet with every year at Vintage days email me with expectation, hoping one of the girls has a birthday for the next year, LOL.

They are expecting a celebration for Tessa the Trails, she's gonna be 50 and the 2 Elsinores (Mad Maxine and Louise) will be 40. Haha, are we crazy or what. I'm thinking 50 birthdays only, but then wonder if we'll be around in 10 yrs soooo what the heck!!

Well, that was 2013 and she ran great all week at Vintage Days, then after we sang and blew out the candles and the crowd begged for the Blooie Pipe...

in true Greeves style....she.....pulled a "No Start McPhart!!" made that awful belch and then suck in noise that says..."Your done honeybun!" you know the one that I have even heard a high dollar Royal Enfield make. Not sure what it means other than..."You are done, I'm not gonna start!!" no matter what you do, its to no avail....gotta let her sit awhile.

We were admiring a royal enfield nicely restored and talking with her owner one time, shortly after a rain storm, at same event one year, he kicked at her and she made the bark, squish suck noise...and Dave and I lol and patted him on the back and said..."Yup, your done my friend, let her sit, she'll be ready tomorrow".

We listened for about 1 hr while he kicked in vain, pulled the carb and tired everything...No Start McPhart

What was very cool was that same event, day after Eleanors birthday bash....oh that cake was yummy...hanging out with a British club, Dave went back to get Eleanor and when he rode up on Eleanor with the blooie pipe, a few of the folks said "Oh hey, its the birthday girl, Ms Eleanor". A great moment!

Ford Mustang, I know Dave dreaded that reference, BUT Eleanor stuck, lol.

Comment

Working...
            X