Cotswold Classics go bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotswold Classics go bust

Company Address: 11-15 Prestbury Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 2PN, Date of Appointment: 9 May 2014 ...

Assets including bikes are being auctioned by Charterfields, http://www.charterfields.co.uk/curre...e_Motorcycles_
    does not look as though there are any Greeves
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 13/06/2014, 06:04 PM.

All the good stuff seems to have gone elsewhere with the liquidators just putting auto cycles etc. up for auction. None of the usual suspects seem to have suddenly swelled their stock so I do hope the better bikes haven't all gone abroad. A shame - I quite liked the two Pauls, but it seems that changing premises obviously proved their undoing.

Comment

Classic Bike Dealers

Think it may be the sign of the times, these so called Classic Bike dealers have been springing up like flies, just look through the pages on OBM & of course there are lots more on eBay. Never seen the need to use these 'dealers' myself, always best to buy privately & speak to the owner. You just end up paying more from a dealer with very little if any comeback if something goes wrong. I think most of them sell without warranty or at least any form of worth while warranty.

Comment

Working...
      X