every damm year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every damm year

on show rally forms "must have public liability" dose anyone know of "cheap"
    or reasonable public liability insurance i used to be in a club called "gas oil engine society" they had liability cover for £17 mebership can the club look into
    this as it might be a good idea for club liability insurance for all scrambles and trials and shows ? or do we already have it ?

Public Liabillity Insurance

Originally posted by greeves246 View Post
    on show rally forms "must have public liability" dose anyone know of "cheap"
    or reasonable public liability insurance i used to be in a club called "gas oil engine society" they had liability cover for £17 mebership can the club look into
    this as it might be a good idea for club liability insurance for all scrambles and trials and shows ? or do we already have it ?
    Trials bikes should not be a problem if they are road registered as they would be covered by normal classic bike insurance. But racers & scramblers without a reg can be a problem I understand. Seem to remember the late Dave Deacon having trouble getting insurance for a Challenger. Its not only the public liability cover but you need agreed value should it go up in flames or be stolen. Have a word with the nice people at Peter James Insurance http://www.peterjamesinsurance.co.uk/

Comment

Good news

The !

COTSWOLD OIL ENGINE AND PRESERVATION SOCIETY
      will cover your public liability up to 5 mil for joining £10 !
      plus they will keep you informed of new legislation
      NICE UN BIASED HELPFULL CLUB !!
      cover all tractors cars bikes ect ect

Comment

bike

hi john my bike is a hmmm ahmmm CZ380 9815 model (dosent break down)
        Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
        Trials bikes should not be a problem if they are road registered as they would be covered by normal classic bike insurance. But racers & scramblers without a reg can be a problem I understand. Seem to remember the late Dave Deacon having trouble getting insurance for a Challenger. Its not only the public liability cover but you need agreed value should it go up in flames or be stolen. Have a word with the nice people at Peter James Insurance http://www.peterjamesinsurance.co.uk/

Comment

It may not break down, but will need an insurance payout if it goes up on smoke or gets nicked!!!!!!!!

Comment

public liability

well john its the chance we all take but same can happen to it at home ! fire and theft more theft than ever

When i go to these events we all take in turns looking after each others bikes as were all friends down here

Comment

public liability insurance

to day my policy arrived no problerm and a souviner chrome key ring 1974-2014

£10 for 5 million

not bad for the show goers

Comment

Working...
              X