RFL increased in budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFL increased in budget

Looks like the Chancellor slipped in a sly increase to the Road Fund Licence in the budget, I dont recall it being mentioned on the main news on the day.
    So presumably was in the 'small print' I only found out today when I went to the local PO to re tax my Townmate T80. Although the renewal form stated it was £16 the postie said it it was now £17 as it was increased in the budget. So a sly move on the part of the government. Other classes of vehicle will naturally have increased. For bikes up to 150cc is now £16; 151-400 £37; 401-600 £57; over 600 & sidecars/threewheelers over 150cc £78.
    See this link for 2013 rates https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax-rate-tables
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 11/04/2013, 01:10 PM. Reason: Link added to tax rates

It doesn't look like the rate for my car has increased. It's now £7 cheaper than either of my bikes!

Comment

Tax

The tax has increased on most of the tax bands again, only the super efficient cars ie less than 120 co2 have been saved an increase.

My old car is now £5 dearer again this year which seems to happen each year

Scott

Comment

Working...
      X